Rules of thumb:
- Build files as large as possible within respective programs (if smaller, work at quater scale).
- When creating Photoshop files, make sure enough resolution is built into the document for final output size. A good rule of thumb is 5 MB per square foot of final size.
- If possible, build type, line art and logo files in Illustrator (convert type to outline) either at full size or at the largest scale possible.
- If PMS or specific colors are requested, make sure customer is aware we will match them as closely as possible using CMYK process. NOTE: PMS colors will print as process equivalents. Same color used between different programs may not match exactly.
- Make sure supplied (Illustrations, photos, transparencies, digital) art is adequate for the final size and quality desired. Supply only those files, art and fonts necessary to complete the job.
- In house Scans: For best color, please let us scan it for you. Provide no media larger than 12 x 18 (maximum drum area). Reflective: Photograph or Velox/slick (No process printed pieces!). Also, if printed material is the only thing available, output quality cannot be guaranteed and pre-press time will be needed to clean up a printed piece that is scanned. *Please be aware of copyright material.
We accept the followin file types for ditigal image output:
You can submit your files in the following manners:
- Hard Drive/USB Drive
Please supply a color comp of final graphic including final crop size and scale. A black and white is better than nothing.